In an on going effort to support library programs and special projects the Cimarron City Library has opened a “Friends of the Cimarron City Library Bookstore” NOVEL IDEA, located at 113 S. Main in Cimarron.
The store shelves will be regularly stocked with books covering a wide range of topics and interests. New titles and materials will be added on a regular basis.
HOW TO DONATE MATERIALS
Books and media in GOOD and CLEAN condition, from smoke-free homes are welcome. If you have a large amount to donate, please contact the Director. Small donations can be taken to the Library, we DO NOT accept donations at the bookstore. Our staff reviews anything that is new, local or unusual and determines if it should be added to the library collection. The remainder of the items are then priced and taken to the book store. Receipts will be available.
We gladly accept:
- Adult/Children’s Materials
- Books (Fiction, both current and classic: Non-fiction, relevant and current)
REMEBER, If you wouldn’t purchase it – please don’t donate it!
Sorry, We do not accept:
- Anything damp, damaged or in poor physical condition. Books with mold or odor.
- Condensed Books
- Text books
- Encyclopedia Sets older than 5 years
- Outdated nonfiction (Old medical/health or travel guides)
- Time-sensitive out-of-date materials like periodicals and computer textbooks.
- Readers Digest Condensed Books
- Cassette Tapes
**There is no public restroom.