At this time, the Cimarron City Library is offering curbside services only and ALL programming has been cancelled until further notice. For continued updates, please watch our website and facebook page and if you would like to sign up for our email alerts please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use your digital library, it’s always open
- Find a giant list of everything, all in one place, and available anywhere, anytime »
- Have questions? Call us at 620.855.3808 and leave a message. Or ask on our facebook page . A library staff manager will respond to you as soon as possible.
Where to get COVID-19 facts
State & federal agencies
Your library FAQs & our answers
Since announcing building closures, we have answered questions on these topics and more. Need to know something not answered here? Call us at 620.855.3808 and leave a message. Or ask us via facebook. A library staff manager will respond as soon as possible.
- My account is blocked. What can I do? Contact us at 620.855.3808; email@example.com; or via facebook and we will work with you.
- Should I return my materials now? Please use the bookdrop to return materials – if you are returning audiobooks or movies, please call during operating hours and we will pick them up curbside. All returned materials are being disinfected.
- Can I drop off book donations? Not yet. Keep your materials (books, DVDs, CDs) donations as we can’t accept them now.
- Can I make an interlibrary loan request? No, our courier service is not operating at this time and many libraries have closed ILL services.
- Is the library making outreach visits? Yes, at this time we are delivering.
- Can I access all the online learning resources? Yes, and there’s so much there waiting for you!
- Can I make new meeting room reservations? Not yet. We are still working to reschedule meetings and events that have been cancelled at this time.